Monday, August 17, 2009

Turtleman Photos

So here are a few pics from the "race who's name shall not be spoken" (Turtleman) Leaving T1.


Believe it or not this is BEFORE the bad weather really got started. (No the race was not held at night)

They did capture Jim passing me at the line. Thanks for the condolence pat on the way by, Jim. (I will point out because I am small minded, that he still took third (last) due to starting about 1 minute before me.)





It's kind of hard to see, but it is absolutely POURING. I think based upon my expression I gave it my all (or maybe it's just disappointment in losing the Turtle). I really like the backwards AND upside down visor. I may wear it like that at all my races.A couple of photos of the Doc heading out for the bike leg of her relay. Spinning up the hill out of T1 - staying in the saddle - nice!


C'mon Doc, that guy may have race wheels but he's not even in aero position. I think you can smoke him. Make sure you drop back out of the draft zone before overtaking him!

1 comment:

NS Rob said...

I think if Anne starts doing sprints - I am going to be in trouble....