Friday, November 14, 2008

Quickly from San Antonio



Just a quick note from San Antonio. We got in late afternoon yesterday. Here's the view from our room down to the Riverwalk.

As some of you know, I'm not planning on running the race. I will go out with Mike tomorrow and get a good run in. I decided that I needed to keep focused on CDA and not risk putting my tired body through a late season 1/2.

Since I'm not running the race, it's Katy bar the door! Last night the Doc and I hit Coyote Ugly (at her suggestion). The Doc didn't make it up onto the bar last night, but it was close at times. We had watched a few episodes of the Making Coyote Ugly show so it was interesting to see it live. We were out of there by 10 and it was a Thursday. Maybe we'll get back there tonight with the OBs - should be even more lively. If there's a bartop dance I'll be sure to post pics here!

It's going to be 80 degrees down here today! Sweet! After that it cools off a bit. I can feel your sympathy streaming my way!

Just got an email from Zman's coach that they came back and tied in their first game of the season. It was a bummer missing his first game (and the next 2) but did I mention it was going to be 80 degrees today?

Texas - it's like a whole other country!

No comments: