Monday, July 27, 2009

Chisago Lakes Sprint - mini report

I was tired of the negative post about the upcoming Turtleman swim leading off the blog so I wanted to get something else up. No pics yet. Full report soon.

Short story - raced well despite rookie mistakes with electronics, balky electronics, and phantom flat. We were in the 3rd wave of the sprint and I didn't think my time would hold up, but it did. Took 3rd in Clydesdale. I had been hoping to hit the podium even though I know I have no control who shows up (only supposed to set goals you can control).

Met Steve in a Speedo briefly before the race. Trinity Design was well represented and everyone had a good morning.

Anyhow - "So this is how it feels" post coming soon.

1 comment:

Steve Stenzel said...

Nice job out there!! I saw a ton of the Trinity Design jerseys as well.

CONGRATS on taking home some goodies!! Nice to "officially" meet you!!