Monday, June 23, 2008

Oh My Lord, I've Done It Now!



It's official. I have now volunteered, no make that paid a small fortune, for the privilege of hauling my carcass 140.6 miles in under 17 hours on June 21, 2009 in and around the apparently lovely burg of Coeur D'Alene, Idaho.


If you've done it before I'd appreciate your input as I go through this process. Either way I hope you enjoy following my journey. And I encourage you to click through on some of these triathlon ads - it's the only way I'll be able to pay my entry. Although for my married friends I recommend sticking to the training websites and not the "triathlon singles" sites.

1 comment:

xt4 said...

Whoohoo!!!!! Funny how the most important step is the least interesting - just getting in the door. Congratulations - can't wait to follow your journey!