Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Belated Week 4

So, it's been a while. I know. I've been in the pool, on the trainer or bundled up trudging over ice and slush. Or recovering.

Week 4 was about recovery. It started with trying to recover from our combined 80th birthday blowout on January 24. (The Doc and I turned 40 one week apart so we rented the back room of the Bulldog N.E. for apps and drinks with friends.) Thanks to Ramsey (and my inability to say no) I had 2 purple hooters after many beers. They are aptly named because hoot I did later that evening. Sunday was a scheduled rest day and I needed it.

The rest of the recovery week went well. Including a good 1 hr/20 min Brick with NS Rob.

Totals:
Swim 4,750
Bike 4:15 or 75 miles
Run 11.7 miles

On Monday of week 5 I had my lactate threshold calculated using the FACT method. I'll get a post with all the pretty graphs and charts as soon as I can.

No comments: