Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Going Dark

That's right folks. I'm going dark. No that doesn't mean I'm shutting down the blog (how could I disappoint both of you so close to Halloween). It just means I'm taking my training underground. I figure it works for the pros so it should work for me. Based on the information the PR machine in Dallas has been sending my way there's a good chance that OB's wife, Ang, could not only beat me on race day, but also beat my 1/2 PR. I'm not sure there's anything I can do about it but I'm going to try. I've got a plan. The two weeks I had to take off while I was sick aren't helping.

There's 2 things this could mean:
  1. I don't want to tip my hand to Ang regarding my fitness or race plans for San Antonio; or,
  2. My pace and distances are so embarrasing after my hiatus that I'm not willing to blog about them or even twitter them.

Here are some pictures from last Friday's neighbor Halloween gathering:









1 comment:

Ms. R said...

Oooh, getting all dark and mysterious are we? Just in time for Halloween! ;)