Thursday, April 16, 2009

Lobbying for Sunscreen App Clinic

The various Triclubs in town have clinics every year: Your First Tri, Bike Handling, Stretching, Nutrition you name it. Well, I'm lobbying for another clinic: Sunscreen Application for Triathletes. Apparently I could be case example number 1. You would think that last year I would have learned that your clothing moves once you drop into the aero position. Nope, now in addition to the stripe on my back - still visible from last year, I have a nice band around my left bicep.





See what happens when I lie around all day instead of getting out there training. You get partial nudity.

1 comment:

NS Rob said...

Instead of Barb Wire you went with the solid Easter Egg Colored Band - nice touch. I hope Z-man does not take this as his opportunity to ask for a similar tat.