Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Still fighting the bug

So I'm still not 100%. Yesterday I dragged the kids (or is that drug the kids - now there's an idea) to the gym and got in a swim. Last night I went for a run while Zman was at LAX. The run didn't go well and I was irritable as a wounded bull afterwards (just ask the Doc).

Today I decided not to drag the kids to the gym. JRose is coughing like a TB patient and Zman was complaining about his throat. Fortunately it's not strep just allergies. Zman and I did go for a 3 mile rollerblade. Can I count that as X-training?



Tomorrow I plan on swimming in the a.m. and doing my 2/50 brick in the afternoon. Friday a.m. I'll get a run in before we head to Duluth. Saturday I'll get my 2:45 ride in on old Highway 61. I'll be down 1 swim and 1 bike for the week, not too bad if the extra rest can get me over the hump.

No comments: