Sunday, June 14, 2009

Beware of Snakes and Sendoff pics


Always good advice I suppose.



These pics are in reverse order because that's what happened and I can't spend the whole trip blogging. Yellowstone and breakfast beckon. Below are the Team shirts Pearson ordered up. I'll be looking for the crew in red on raceday.
Here I am at the sendoff party with my training partners - NS Rob, Zman, Jim (holding Ben up), me, Ramsey and Stomper. Thanks guys, especially NS Rob went above and beyond in joining me for those basement spin sessions.
I won't be back until Tuesday when we hit CDA. I doubt Yellowstone is a hotbed of wifi hotspots. Geothermal hotspots - yes, wifi - no.

3 comments:

Brian K. Ramsey said...

Please tell me you got a free meal with that hat.

Formulaic said...

See you in CDA!! Give me a holler and we'll meet up.

NS Rob said...

I will send you off with one of my favorite quotes:

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog." General Dwight Eisenhower